The role of the Sales and Marketing Representative, is to lead the business development efforts in the Tucson market by targeting and promoting Southern Arizona Urgent Care services and excellent patient care. This position will work closely with the executive management team, sales support staff, and the CEO in particular. The Sales and Marketing Representative will maintain and maximize sales efforts to meet corporate goals.
- Conduct market assessment and assist in developing a marketing plan intended to meet and exceed growth goals
- Cultivate and maintain a constructive working relationship with current and potential referral sources
- Provide leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional growth
- Monitor cost effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Achieve quarterly sales goals
- Bachelors in Marketing, Healthcare Administration, or Business Administration preferred
- At least 1 year of proven sales success in healthcare field
- Excellent communication skills, relational and organizational
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
How to Apply:
All applicants MUST fill out and submit the Employment Application corresponding to the position along with resume.
- Click the button below to fill out the online application.
- Attach Resume and any other important documentation.
You can also apply in person at any of our locations.