Job Summary: The Patient Care Specialist serves as the ambassador for positive customer relations in our Urgent Care setting. Each “First Contact” impression made will be critical to creating the kind of superior patient relationships we want to build and maintain. The Patient Care Specialist will show a genuine empathetic attitude toward each person from the intake through the discharge process. Ensuring each patient’s visit is monitored for timeliness, accuracy and professional treatment.
Line of Authority/Reports to: RT Super Team Lead, Super Team Provider, EVP of Administration
Works with: Management, Super Teams and Patient’s
Work Habits and Attitudes:
- Understand all aspects of the EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system.
- Working knowledge of office procedures, organizational policies and procedures, systems and office management practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a diverse population.
- Skills in identifying and resolving problems exercising initiative and judgment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with super teams, patients, medical staff, coworkers and the public.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic.
- Proficiency in the operation of a computer and other office equipment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time; push, pull and reach; occasionally bend stoop and stretch.
- Have the hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity needed to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Have a normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports and the ability to focus.
- Occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Occasionally drive to other locations.
Maintain a current and valid Driver’s License.
How to Apply
All applicants MUST fill out and submit the Employment Application corresponding to the position along with resume.
1. Click the button below to fill out the online application.
2. Attach Resume and any other important documentation.
You can also apply in person at any of our locations.